Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jadeite Slag glass Jim Beam Whiskey Decanter Free by MandiLeighs

Jadeite Slag glass Jim Beam Whiskey Decanter Free by MandiLeighs
Lovely Jadeite Slag Glass Jim Beam Whiskey Decanter.
It is a 4/5 quart container.
Beautiful Jadeite slag glass that features embossed flowers around the entire decanter.
Imprinted on the bottom of the decanter is the date 1972, LIQUOR BOTTLE, D 334.
At the very bottom of container shows the number 4.

This item was purchased in Germany while my friends father was stationed there during the war.
They left in the 70's.
I have one other that sits on my Piano. Let me tell you it is very charming.

FREE GIFT! With the purchase of this decanter you will receive a beautiful Avon Jadeite pitcher and basin set to compliment your piece.
Avon Jadeite Swirled Slag Glass Pitcher and Basin Set, 1978 limited edition Jadeite light green-aqua slag glass pitcher and bowl made by Fostoria Glass for AVON.
Marked Avon on both pieces.
Bottom piece also includes the #9.
Contained Avon Skin so Soft Bath oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!