Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Monday, July 12, 2010

Natural Medicinal Soap by leighswiccanboutique on Etsy

Natural Medicinal Soap by leighswiccanboutique on Etsy

As posted earlier its finally here! I must say I love this soap.

This Natural Handmade Medicinal Soap was made by my good friend Azzrian Visions.

This soap contains All Natural Carrot Seed Oil, and Tea Tree Oil.
It will leave your skin feeling soft and silky NOT DRY!
No colorants was added in order to keep it natural.

Carrot Seed Oil is a great anti oxidant. It can help you retain your youth and look refreshingly young.
The anti oxidants in it repair all the damages done to your tissues by oxidants (free radicals) and stop them from doing further harm. These anti oxidants will also help prevent wrinkles!
Also helps relieving stress, anxiety, and muscle aches.

Tea Tree Oil is used topically as an antiseptic and anti-infective for bacterial infections, acne, and fungal infections such as athlete's foot. It is also used in connection with insect bites, sunburn, eczema, and other minor skin irritations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!