Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Friday, July 23, 2010

Our New Handmade Natural Medicinal Soaps and Crystal Point Wands http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

My dear friend Azzrian Visions http://www.azzrianvisions.blogspot.com/, and I have been working on a few new great products for you to check out and enjoy.
Azzrian has currently completed one brand of her Natural Medicinal Carrot Seed, and Tea Tree Soap in a regular Soap Base formula, which has been listed in Leigh's Wiccan Boutique On Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51359804/natural-medicinal-carrot-seed-and-tea

I have to say I really love this soap, and my husband has even taken a liking to it as well.
She is also currently working on several other soap blends, and smudge sticks which I hope to be listing soon for you.

Azzrian has showed, and taught me the technique in soap making.

I as well have now made my own handmade Natural Medicinal Soaps. I have a couple different variety's that are made with a all natural shaving formula infused with goats milk soap which are now listed in my etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique?section_id=7183615
I have given away many full bars of soap that I made to family, and friends so I could get their feedback on what they thought.
They all loved it! My mom took a few extra bars to spoil herself with.

I also keep a sample bar of each soap I make, plus I sample Azzrians so I can personally test them and reflect in my listings how well they really do work.

Are you wondering yet which bar out of our creations I like best?
Well there is actually 2 and I cant choose between them.
I like Azzrian Visions Natural Medicinal Carrot Seed, and Tea Tree soap for general hand washing as it is great for repeated, and frequent use. I also like to use it on my face. I have always been one with really oil skin. I have noticed when I use this soap my face oils are controlled. I love the fact that lately my face just hasn't been as oily as it normally is. Plus it dont dry out my skin either which is a big plus in my book.

My other all time favorite to use is my own creation which is the Natural Medicinal Rose Geranium and Rosemary Goats milk shaving soap.
My skin is truly soft, and silky. The natural oils, goats milk, and shaving mixture truly hydrates the skin. The smell from the natural oils is not over powering but stays on your skin. I came out the tub smelling like roses. It is also a great soap to sud up with, and shave all areas of the body. I used it to shave my legs, and underarms the oils absorb into the skin leaving it razor burn free, and enables for a smooth shaving.
I also rubbed it on me right after I shaved for a little extra conditioning to. You wont experience any burning, or razor burn doing this either, because its natural and the oils are good for your skin.

Of course all of the shaving soaps infused with goats milk work just as well I just happen to like the scent of this one the best.

I have also been working on another project as well in between local custom orders, and soap making.
Yes I have been very busy lately.
My newest creation is a bamboo crystal point wand which has been adorned and wrapped with gems going from light to dark. I am hoping to have this listed sometime this week.
With the wand you can either preform your own consecration ritual, or for beginners Azzrian Visions, and I will be offering several different services which will be listed as well with the wands created in the same section.
More info will be posted regarding this new item, and services available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!