Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Monday, September 20, 2010

ArtFire Group Deal

Hey everyone just thought I would spread the word about the deal Artfire is offering right now. The Artfire Group deal is only 5.95 a month for a locked in rate, once 20,000 members sign up for this offer. Check it out at http://www.artfire.com/groupdeal
Thats really good if you think about it because I know I spend that plus some at times depending how much I list on Etsy between both my shops in a month.
I had a standard account for a while and didnt do so well but alot of that is because I was not a pro member so I couldnt participate in alot of the things pro accounts can do. So Im gonna try this out and test the waters. My Etsy stays but I wanna see how well I will also do at artfire as well.
My old account currently doesnt have any listings as all the pics I had on there were crappy, and I am gonna re do it. My pro account will be Leighs Wiccan Boutique, and I plan on setting up a standard non pro account for my vintage collectibles to keep it all seprate.
Once my Pro account is active I will begin adding all my items and get it underway for construction so I can put what I want and how I want things as pro's get alot more options when it comes to listings.
As a pro member they also have alot of features that etsy does not have like coupons, a discount button ect. So if you sell vintage or handcrafted items check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!