Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Up coming Shows, and A Special Offer for you!

Leighs Wiccan Boutique
Mandi Leighs Handcrafted Items, and Vintage Collectibles
I been very busy working on a lot of new items which are not listed yet as I haven't had the time, nor the extra funds. Reason for this is because I have 2 upcoming craft shows, and we all know how much supplies cost and how much time it takes to get ready for these!

As most of you know I did my First Show this last spring at the Wamego Tulip Festival.

My Second show is right around the corner in about 2 weeks!
It is North Topeka's Fall Festival and will be at the Rochester Community Center Church of the Brethren 3201 NW Rochester RD Topeka KS on October 2nd starting at 7:30 am. till um not sure what time it ends to be honest.
There will be a pancake feed at 7:30am and then the fall festival events kick off. This is their 3rd annual year doing this event. Great Family fun so bring the kids out for a great day to spend with your family.

My Third show will be Dec. 11th By the Expo Center Held at AG hall in Topeka.
It is the Holiday Shop Till You Drop Arts, and Craft Show. Bring the family and stop by to say HI!

Now as you see the title here sates Special Offer for you, and your prob wondering what that is I bet.
I would like to offer my customers 10% off their Total purchase price good at either Etsy shop.
This offer is only good through Sept. 19th 2010 - Sept 30th 2010. I can either adjust the price of any one item to reflect your 10% discount in either shop, or refund your 10% discount off your entire purchase of items through paypal. Refunds are always done within 24hrs of your purchase.
If you want item price adjusted prior to purchase just contact me through Etsy using the contact link on the Left hand side with the item you wish to purchase.

In order to receive this special offer of 10% which is refunded through paypal or online price adjustment, please contact me via Etsy and let me know you would like your 10% Promo Offer.
Thank you
Mandi Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!