Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher Vase and by leighswiccanboutique

Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher Vase and by leighswiccanboutique

Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher, Vase, and Planter

Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher, Vase, and  Planter
zoom
Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher, Vase, and  Planter Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher, Vase, and  Planter Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher, Vase, and  Planter Hobbits and Wine Ceramic Pitcher, Vase, and  Planter
This piece is from the 1960s possibly older.
It is a lovely Pitcher, Vase or Planter which is very unique. It has so many uses so let your imagination run wild!

It features a lovely motif of what I believe is Hobbits by a grape vine, drinking wine at the base of its root. On the bottom it is artist signed ES.

It is in wonderful condition with NO nicks, chips, or cracks.
There is very minimal crazing on the bottom.

Measures approx. 7" tall X 5 1/2 wide.

Age is verified by my Elderly friend. She picked this piece up at an estate sale in the mid 60s.
I have not had any luck locating another like it, so it is truely unique and maybe even one of a kind!
Shipping is based on like items, and weight.
If you ever over pay in shipping, anything over $1.00 is always refunded to all my customers. Normally I end up paying access shipping cost in order to offer my customers a low rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!