The Wamego City Park
The Tulip Festival has over 150 art and craft booths along with a
wide variety of food vendors and live entertainment.
- Over 150 craft vendors!
Jewerly, purses, woodworking, floral, original art, pottery, candles, soap,clothing, puzzles, stained glass, baskets, hand-woven rugs, copper art, salsa, dips, photography, yard art, and more!
- Food vendors and homemade ice cream!
- Kid's bounce house inflatables and petting zoo!
- Free entertainment in the bandstand both days!
- Horseshoe Tournament
- Great tulip festival only deals at downtown businesses!
- Restaurants, local wine, coffee, art, clothing, fiber, and antiques.
25th Annual Tulip Festival
Saturday - April 14, 2012 9am - 6pm
Sunday - April 15, 2012 10am - 4pm