Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Diana Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar by leighswiccanboutique

Diana Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar by leighswiccanboutique

Diana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine Statuary

Diana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine Statuary
Diana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine StatuaryDiana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine StatuaryDiana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine StatuaryDiana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine StatuaryDiana, Artemis Retro Vintage Teacup Altar Shrine Statuary
The Goddess Diana (Gk. Artemis) was highly worshiped in ancient Rome as the maiden huntress, protector of all that is wild and free. This statue shows Diana with her bow and peace laurel. As centuries passed, Diana added the attributes of mistress of magic and teacher of spells and healing.

I made this Shrine for the show I did on Saturday April 27th and her lovely Lavender scent drew the people over!

♥ I decided to make these adorable statues using crystals herbs, resins, oils and an old porcelain tea set I had. This tea set has been sitting for years just collecting dust so I decided to give them a purpose. This Teacup and Saucer is from the 1930's - 1940s and made in Austria by O & E.G. These tea cups and saucers are pretty expensive for just 1 set and are prized collectibles! I have had them in my own personal collection for 10+ years.

♥ The inside and around the base is adorn with the stones of Moonstone, and Rose Quartz. It also contains the Herb of Lavender. Goddess Diana stands underneath the branch of Willow adorn by the blossoms from my plum tree. The Handle bestows a beautiful All Seeing Eye of God, aka The Eye of Providence representing the eye of God watching over humankind (or divine providence).

♥ This Shrine has also been infused with Lavender Essential Oil. The shrine itself releases a divine calming scent putting you at ease and rest.

Everything is permanently attached together including the teacup to the saucer, and sealed.

♥ FYI! ♥ Shipping is Based off like Products sold and shipped. Over payment in shipping of 1.00 or more is always refunded to the buyer!

♥ INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE READ! Shipping cost has been calculated and does include insurance. I am sorry it is so high but that is the going rate of international post. I do refund anything that is left over from shipping that is in excess of 1.00 or more.

As with any spell work, it is your Intention, Energy, Belief, and Focus that sparkles the final outcome of your magic.

Blessed Be

Find more whimsical gifts listed at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique?section_id=6978564

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!