Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Adam & Eve Captivated Love Oil Pheromone by leighswiccanboutique

Adam and Eve Captivated Love Oil Pheromone by leighswiccanboutique

ADAM and Eve Captivated Love Oil Pheromone Enhanced















Its Back My most popular blend ever among my customers.

With drop of one the spells begun, with drop of two I have you, with drop of three you only have me. I present to you a Magical Fully Charged Adam and Eve Captivated Love Spell Oil.

♥ Please remember the golden rule of Freewill it is an important part of who we are, and abide by the Rede In perfect love and perfect trust, An' Ye Harm None.

Before preforming any love ritual make sure your intentions are clear, and positive. Be sure this is what you truly want, or who you want in your life, as this can be a very powerful technique. Please keep in mind that what is done cannot always be undone.

My kits and oils are not to be used in black magic. They are to only be used with the purest of heart, and mind with love and light.

This oil has been fully charged under the protection of God and the Goddess under the moonlight.

♥ The intentions of this love spell oil has been designed to either mend a current relationship, and or marriage, to seek a new love in your life, or to spice up your current relationship.

♥ You will receive 1 bottle that is 1/2 oz. of my own blend of love spell Essential Perfume oil, Adam and Eve Captivated Love Pheromone enhanced. This oil is fully charged and contains a Blue Kyanite Crystal inside the bottle along with rose buds, and Jasmine flower. It has a wonderful intoxicating scent with top notes of Rose, and Apple, that will mysteriously change when worn as it works in conjunction with your natural pheromones. It also contains a good amount of human pheromone extract. This oil is also perfect to use in a love spell bath as well. (Shake Before Use)

This oil is a love attraction formula that is sure to get results. Trust me I know as I have already experimented with my own personal bottle of this blend. My husband suddenly awoke from a deep sleep and lovingly held me through the night, until he got other urges if ya know what I mean. My cat seems to be overly attracted to me as well LOL.

♥ FYI! ♥ Shipping is Based off like Products sold and shipped. Over payment in shipping of 1.00 or more is always refunded to the buyer!

Find more Reiki and Spell Kits listed at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique?section_id=7326060

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!