Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gris Gris Banish & Protect Sachets Pack of by leighswiccanboutique

Gris Gris Banish & Protect Sachets Pack of by leighswiccanboutique




















You will receive a pack of 4 Gris Gris Banish & Protect Sachets with this purchase. This is the last pack currently available until the next Waning Gibbous Moon Phase!

Hang these Gris Gris Sachets above main doors used, and windows that are used and opened in your home regularly. Hang these to help banish negative energies, while aiding in protecting you from those who wish harm, and to help keep negative energies away.

Each Sachet is handmade under ritual prayer, and blessed under the Waning Gibbous Moon. It takes me approx. 40 min just to make 4 of them. They are filled with banishing and protecting herbs, oils, holy water, Sea Salt, Quill, and Stones that are known to reflect peaceful energy, and deflect negative energy, then sealed with my Ritual Protection Positive Vibration candle wax.

As with any spell work, it is your Intention, Energy, Belief, and Focus that sparkles the final outcome of your magic.

I will not be held responsible for any misuse, damages or injury that may occur due to use or misuse of any of my products. Items sold as Curio.

Find more whimsical gifts, Ritual Tools and more at:https://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique?section_id=7326060&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

Join us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MandiLeighs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!