Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jim Beam Decanter by MandiLeighs on Etsy

Jim Beam Decanter by MandiLeighs on Etsy

German Silver Painted 1960s - 1970s Jim Beam Decanter.

Label reads Kentucky straight Burbon 90 proof.
Bottom Reads Liquor bottle 7 343 P.

Does have some flaking to the paint which is shown in the picture.

Dates are verified as I received these decanters from the original owner, which is my good friends father.
He picked up some of these decanters while stationed in Germany till his departure in 1970.

Short Story behind the maker of vintage Jim Beam Decanters:

The Regal Pottery Company was established in 1938 and remained in business for more then 50s years. It was located in Antioch, IL. This company was know for its high quality non-porous china and for the rich colored glazes that they used. Even the earlier pieces of Regal china are seldom found with any crazing.
Regal China is well know for producing Jim Beam Decanters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!