Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whats New and Going on here lately

Sorry I have been absent but I been so busy.
My Sister in Law & I did a craft show Oct 2nd at Rochester Church of the Brethren's Fall Festival here in Topeka.
We were one of 2 craft booths so we did well specially since there was no competition.
We have another show coming up Dec. 11th at AG Hall at the Expo the Holiday Shop Till You Drop Craft Show.
I been working on alot of stuff to get ready for this event.
Plus I Finally got a Job! My first day is Oct 25th so that means less time on crafts but I am glad I got it.

I have 2 Etsy's now all my handmade items are now in Leighs Wiccan Boutique and I am slowly but surely converting Mandi Leighs into just a vintage shop since that is what primarily sells there.

I have alot of new products not just Jewelry anymore. I now offer Home Decor wall hangings, Dream catchers, plus I started making All Natural Bath & Body products enriched with Goats Milk. I have so many to still label and list to!

Plus I am now working on a Secret Project. I been trying to find a product that my 15yr old daughter could apply her talents to, that we could create together. Something that is not really made by anyone else, and cuts out bad chemicals that pollutes our air. I finally found my niche! It is currently in testing faze to find out its life span.
It is currently being tested by my sister, mom, husband, a local returning customer, and myself. We are on day 4 and the results are excellent, as it keeps on going!

Product will not be revealed until after testing faze, and is listed. This could take up to a month.
Keep your eye out to find out the surprise of my secret inexpensive to buy creation.
You can also stay updated on the testing faze from my Facebook Fan page at http://www.facebook.com/MandiLeighs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!