Mandi Leigh's Handcrafted Items, and Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

Hi I'm Mandi Leigh You can find just about anything you are looking for at my Etsy Shop. It is a place with a little of Everything! Handmade Magickal Creations, Vintage, Metaphysical, Ritual, and Spiritual you will you find here at Leigh's Boutique. Cant find what your looking for? No problem! Just send me a message and tell me what it is that you seek. I will let you know if I can make it or not. I am here to work for you, and provide you the items you so desire.

You will find a variety of Handcrafted items at my Etsy shop like One of a Kind Gemstone Jewelry using Precious, and Semi Precious Stones, with their Metaphysical, and Magical properties, Natural Bath & Body products, Hair Accessories, Wall Hangings, Dream Catchers, Wands, Wind Chimes, Pagan Ritual Tools, Statuary, and More.

GREAT LOW PRICES!

Proud Member of the Kansas Etsy Team, and Etsy's Pagan Team!

Visit the shop today at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/leighswiccanboutique

Friday, October 15, 2010

WOOT! I GOT A JOB!!!

Finally everyone I will be employed full time again.
I have been laid off since January 2010.
I have been to about a total of 6 interviews since then as it seems no one was hiring or just not interested in hiring me unfortunately!
I had an interview last Thursday at TFI (The Farm Inc.) they do the child placement in foster homes and setup housing for the older teenagers in the program in Kansas. Topeka is the Second Largest Region for them.

They offered me a job with their company on Wednesday!!!
I will be an Administrative Assistant with them over seeing the paper work to ensure it is correct before being submitted. I am so happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think of Mandi Leighs on Etsy!